Again, homemade jam always the best, free of preservative and colouring too!
Few pumpkin buns
For the Express Kiwi Jam (You need to prepare this 1 day before serving)
For the Express Kiwi Jam
- In a medium bowl, use a potato masher (or a fork/spoon) to mash the kiwifruit.
- Add the sugar and pectin. Stir (or whisk if it is liquid enough) for 3 minutes.
- Pour into clean jars, leave 1/2 inch of space at the top.
- Cover and let sit for 30 minutes then serve, refrigerate it.
- It can be kept up to 3 weeks or up to 1 year if you put in freezer.
- Spread the kiwi jam onto toasted pumpkin buns.
To see my previous breakfast recipe, you may hop over this post Healthy Kiwi Cereal for breakfast