• 1 Zespri® Green Kiwifruit (blended)
• 190g caster sugar
• 90ml water
- Prepare 6 lollipop sticks onto the lollipop mold. If you do not have any mold, you can use the baking paper.
- Prepare a non-stick sauce pan and a bowl of cold water.
- Add caster sugar, fresh kiwifruit puree and water into non-stick sauce pan and cook with medium heat. Stir mixture until the sugar is well dissolved.
- Bring mixture to the boil and do not stir at this point.
- Let it boil at least 8-10 minutes or until the mixture turn a little bit golden colour.
- Turn off the heat immediately and put the sauce pan in the cold water bowl to prevent the mixture from further cooking.
- Pour the mixture very quickly into the lollipop mold or make round shape onto the baking paper if you do not have the lollipop mold. If the mixture turns harder, you can reheat on the stove. Remember to turn and coat the lollipop stick into the candy.
- Let the candy cool down naturally at least 10 minutes before removing them from the mold.