My first mission of this year is to conducting the market survey for home bakers, I would really need your input to provide me the feedback. Kindly click on the link here.
Appreciate your response and feel free to broadcast this link to others as well in order to let the baking supplier to serve us better :)
Cutting this handmade green tea as open ceremony of the new year
- Butter mix for decoration (15g butter + 15g egg white + 10g cake flour + 10g icing sugar + 1tsp corn flour)
- Basic swiss roll (refer to my previous post - vanilla swiss roll)
- 10% of green tea powder (4.7g) of the total flour contains in the basic vanilla swiss roll
- Mix well with all the 1st ingredients above. Pipe the decoration that you would like on the swiss roll baking tray. Refrigerate it while making the basic swiss roll.
- Same method as my previous post - vanilla swiss roll
- Omit vanilla extract. Mix the green tea powder into flour mix.
- Send into oven for 12 minutes. Cool the swiss roll after baked. Pipped the whipped cream and roll it.
- Refrigerate it and ready for serve.