35g Salted butter
100g Plain Flour
30g Almond Flour
45g icing sugar
40g chocolate chips
- Prepare two big size of cookies tray. Spread it with some oil.
- Sieve plain flour and almond flour. Set aside.
- Cut the butter into cube, mix with icing sugar. Beat it until creamy.
- Add on milk.
- Mix all the dry ingredients into mixture.
- Once mixed, keep the mixture into cling film and store in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Flatten it into 4mm, and use bear shape cookie cutter to cut the shape out.
- Put on top of the cookies tray one by one, craft out the eyes and nose as well.
- Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes at 170C or until golden brown.
- Remove cookies from oven and turn out onto cooling rack.
- Melt the chocolate chip and put into piping bag.
- Decorate the cookies with eyes and nose.