See below for Hankerie's Honey Yogurt cupcake recipe
- 150g light brown sugar
- 4 TBSP honey
- 4 TBSP butter
- 200g plain flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 50g plain yogurt
- 20g milk
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Line cupcake liners into cupcakes tin.
- Sieve flour and baking powder, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter, sugar and honey.
- Add on egg and whip it.
- Remove from mixer, add on flour into mixture gradually, alternate with milk and yogurt until combined.
- Spoon the batter into the cupcake liner.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove the cupcakes and cool on a rack
- Decorate them on your choice.