To avoid in making them really look alike quail egg, I rather made them into flat round shape
- 160g low protein flour
- 30g icing sugar
- 1/8tsp salt
- 55g Butter
- 50ml milk
- 20g salted seaweed - wasabi flavour (shredded)
- Sieve and mix well all the dry ingredients - flour, icing sugar and salt. Put aside.
- Cut cold butter into cube.
- Rub the butter into the dry ingredients mix.Mix thoroughly.
- Slowly mix in the milk.
- Include all the salted seaweed into mixture.
- Shape into round ball cookies, use the back of the fork to press lightly on top of the cookies.
- Bake in oven in 160C for 20 minutes.
- Cold it down and put into air tight container.