Some wrinkles can be found on top of muffin after cooling down
I'm submitting this post to Aspiring Bakers #22: Lightened Up Cakes (August 2012) hosted by Qi Ting of A Dessert Diet
1/4 cup oil
1 cup caster sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 large egg
3/4 cup gluten free self raising flour
1/4 cup milk
1 punnet frozen blueberries
some white button chocolate
- Preheat oven to 175C. Using an electric mixer, beat egg white, 3 quarters of sugar and vanilla in a bowl until light and fluffy.
- Beat egg yolks and 1 quarter of sugar. Sift in gluten free self raising flour and then fold in milk.
- Mix egg white slowly into step 2 mixture.
- Add on some blueberries.
- Pour out into muffin tin, push one wwite button chocolate into each muffin liner center.
- Bake for approx 12 mins in a moderate oven.
- Once baked, cool down and serve.