Take one or more ripe kiwi, add honey and water in a blender. Then pour in molds. If the kiwifruit is overly ripe, you can just use the fork to mash it rather than blender, as we need to avoid kiwi seed from broken down too much.
The green kiwi recipe can be used with many other fruits, as long as the volume of fruit stays relatively similar — and feel free to add more honey if the kiwi is too sour.
- 1 TBSP Manuka Honey
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 2 green ripe Kiwis
- Few wooden ice cream sticks
- Dissolve manuka honey in warm water; pour into blender pitcher. Add fresh green kiwi pieces into blender; blend into puree but do not overly blend.
- Pour green kiwi mixture into mini molds to about 1/3 inch from the top.
- Put the wooden ice cream stick in the middle for easier handling later while serving. You can opt this out if you want your guest to enjoy this using their spoon.
- Freeze until completely solid, about 6 hours.