2 large eggs
120g caster sugar
150g plain flour
1/2 tsp Baking powder
1/4 tsp Baking soda
100g Canola oil
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
2. Lightly grease an 18cm loaf pan and line base and 2 long sides with a sheet of baking paper, leaving 2cm overhanging at the side.
3. Sieve flour, baking powder & soda together.
4. In a separate bowl, mash the bananas with a fork or potato masher
4. Beat eggs and sugar in a mixer.
5. Fold in flour & mix well.
6. Add in canola oil & mix.
7. Scrape cake batter into prepared pan. Place in the oven and bake for 1 hour or until golden brown and a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Cool the loaf in pan 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool.