2 large egg white
1/2 cup ground almond
1/2 cup icing sugar
1/4 cup superfine sugar
1/2 tsp cocoa powder
Step-by-step on how to make macarons
- Preheat the oven to 150C.
- Finely ground almonds & icing sugar in a blender. Strain the mixture.
- Beat the egg white with mixer. When they start to stiffen, gradually add the superfine sugar, beating constantly.
- Add the cocoa powder.
- Strain the almond sugar mixture over the beat egg white and fold together.
- Fill the mixture into piping bag and pipe into love shapes.
- Dried for few minutes and bake it around 10-12 minutes.
- Cool them down and remove by using spatula.
- Assemble them with filling the fresh raspberries cream
- Put into fridge up to at least 24 hours before serving.
- Dusting with some icing sugar before serving.