If you know me well, I always like to being myself to invent new bakes. Well, for today's bake, I call it as Volcano Cupcakes but it's the dead volcano without any eruption.
Previously, I been asked by few of my readers/fans regarding on what's the difference between cupcakes & muffins. They all look the same. Well, for your benefits, I summarized it as below:
- Cupcake is essentially the same as a whole cake. It is simply baked and served in a portion to serve one individual. It usually contains butter and sweet; decorated on the top.
- Muffin is one of the easiest things to bake. It is simply mixing the wet and dry ingredients together and some recipes do not even require the use of an electronic beater or whisk. Normally muffin is healthier than the cupcakes.
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup milk
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cupcake tins with liners.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; sieve well .
- In a stand mixer, beat the butter and sugar until smooth. Add the egg & vanilla essence and beat until incorporated. Mix in the mixture of no.2. Pour into the cupcakes liner.
- Bake in preheated oven on center for 28-30 minutes. Cool at room temperature for about half an hour and then chill until very cold.
- Dust some mocha powder as decoration.