The winner is Wai Leng. Kindly contact me at email@example.com for shipping purposes. Thank you the rest for participation as well.
To all my Hankerie fans, I would like to give some token of appreciation to my readers who are checking out my blog, some even on daily basis (with or without leaving any comments) ! I read each and every comment, and many of them make me smile, keep me going, produce more creative ideas on my baking each day.
Now, I'm giving you the chance to add these 12 colorful sicilicon cupcakes molds to your baking collection. If you're not bakers, it is always lovely to give this to someone else too.
To enter this giveaway, follow these 1-2-3 easy steps:
- Step One - Click on "Like" button of my new Hankerie Facebook page, tell your friends about Hankerie website (http://hankerie.blogspot.com) by posting on your Facebook wall.
- Step Two - Tell me what type of cookies/pastries do you like as Christmas's gift? In what kind of packaging too?
- Step Three - Leave any (minimum) 3 comments in any of my blog post (exclude this blog post comments). [Using anonymous without any names is not eligible for this giveaway, as well as comments in Facebook is not eligible too].
- Blog about this fun giveaway
- Add Hankerie to the blog links on your blog. Don't have a blog? Tweet about Hankerie.
- Sign up as a follower of Hankerie in google connect.
- Sign up the email subscription of this blog
Due to shipping cost, this giveaway is open to ASEAN countries' residents only.
The deadline to enter is Wednesday, August 31st at 11.55pm (KL/SG time).
The winner will be announced on 1st September 2011 in my blog.
Good luck to all of you.